Tuesday, May 26, 2009

UD Series 2

To start with, I'm looking for 2002 Bowman/Topps Ryan Gripp cards, if anyone has any, please let me know, that was the only year he had cards out, except for some minor league cards in 2000/2001. He doesn't play ball anymore and never made the majors, so surely he's at the bottom of your box, but if you happen to have one let me know. Thanks...

I opened a box of UD Series 2 this past weekend. I'm not going to get into all the numbers and percentages of what I received, it was probably the same as about anybody getting a regular box. But I'll at least show you some of the better cards I received. To start with, I got a box topper that was a 2000 SP Game Bat Edition Alex Rodriguez game-used bat card. Darn the luck, stupid steroids. But one has to wonder, if a player has stopped taking steroids and plays even better than they did when they were on steroids, can you argue that they actually hindered themselves, and thereby would have had even higher stats were they not on the juice? Just a thought...



Also in the box, a Stephen Strasburg USA...



Mike Leake Auto and Game Used cards...





Chris Young jersey card (gag me)



Ryan Braun gold /99 (if anyone is interested in it, let me know)




Evan Longoria





No comments:

Post a Comment