Saturday, February 28, 2009

2009 Upper Deck Spectrum Box 2

Opened another box of Spectrum. I have to say, in difference to hobby purists, I really kind of like this product. I don't believe I will buy a single box of Topps Heritage, because the old school look has never really appealed to me. I'm one of those people that always looks for the new and best looking things. I got the iPhone as soon as it came out, I buy nice things, I like to progress the artistic and technological aspects of cards. Someday, I want to pull a card that will display holograms of players in action. (Ok, that will probably never happen) But to continue to produce cards that look like old cards doesn't advance the art of card production. And I will also add this, I prefer Upper Deck products by and large over Topps products, and typically like the images on the cards and card designs much better.

Anyway, the video of the break is below, but here's the 3 hits from the box...

David Price Rookie Signature.



Kendra Wilkinson - Hugh Hefner's (ex) girlfriend from the girls next door.



Griffey Jr Authentic Patch #6/25.





No comments:

Post a Comment