Wednesday, June 10, 2009

2009 Topps Series 2/ 2009 SP Legendary Cuts

While I haven't posted in a few days, that doesn't mean I haven't spent (wasted) money on some recent card purchases. I've opened a jumbo hobby box of 2009 Topps Series 2 and a hobby box of 2009 SP Legendary Cuts. More or less I'm pretty disgusted by the apparent value of these purchases, and I will go into that more later when I post some pics (hopefully this evening). Rest assured I will not be buying another box of Legendary Cuts again this year, and the sole reason I bought the Series 2 box was to ensure I wouldn't need to buy any more of that product again this year either.

Much more interesting than opening these hobby boxes are a couple of recent Longoria acquisitions I've made. I'll post pics as I receive them. I am far from a Longoria super collector, but I continue to accumulate nice autos memorabilia and short prints.

Oh, and the recent video I took of a blaster of 2009 Bowman, I later went back to look at the cards and found one of those silly auto'd scout cards stuck to the back of another card. It was some old timer that apparently works with the Colorado Rockies and has something to do with Matt Holliday. WTF, who cares... How about some auto'd cards of people that sell tickets at stadium ticket booths, how about auto's of the beer guy. I'm sure those would be good for your profit margins as well. (Sounds like I have an idea for a new bad idea card...)

No comments:

Post a Comment