Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Another 2009 Goodwin Champions Pull

Maybe I'm just lucky right now, I don't know, but just days after opening a box containing two black foil mini magician cards (#1/8) I got another decent box! The standard three hits of the box were actually pretty bad, and the Iwamura memorabilia card was 'wrinkled'. But I managed to pull a Thoroughbred Hair Cuts Exchange Card! Going rate on ebay seems to be $70-75, so I'd say this easily pays for the box. Not often you get your money's worth back from a box, but I'm feeling pretty lucky lately.



On a different note, I'm thinking of busting a case of cards. Haven't decided what yet, so if you're convinced of a certain product that provides the best auto's/hits for a mid level product (no Topps sterling or UD Ultimate) then let me know. Though I am kind of leaning towards a 2007 Bowmans Best case, and that's not exactly cheap...

1 comment:

  1. I had many packs from a box with the top card damaged. The upper right corner was pulled back. Hate that.

    ReplyDelete