Wednesday, March 25, 2009

2009 Upper Deck Spectrum Red Parallels

Thanks to a little youtube searching, I've found the last remaining card I need to complete my set of 2009 spectrum red parallels. Markus, over in Germany, had pulled one in the same box that Mario (from waxheaven) got his game used auto Andrew Miller card from. I wonder why it is that Randy Johnson red parallels are so hard to find??? Is he really that collectible? Are his cards only appearing in boxes overseas? Do box/case breakers not think enough of him to post him on ebay? I've seriously looked daily for a red parallel to appear online, and have yet to see it pop up. Anyway, in the matter of a week or two I will have in my possession a complete set of red parallels. Sweet!!! Thanks Markus! The question now is.... do I try to put together a set of greens? (I already have 1/3 of the set.)


No comments:

Post a Comment