Sunday, April 5, 2009

Weekend hits...

I mixed it up a little this weekend and got some basketball card boxes at a local card show at amazingly good prices. Made me want to buy more, but I have a limited budget for these things. Now I'm not a huge follower of basketball, but I am quite aware of all the talented rookies that went to the draft this year, and I was hoping to get a card or two. I find it's also very difficult not to like LeBron or at least be excited when you pull a card like this...



I'm a bit of a KU fan, so this nice dual auto of Brandon Rush/Roy Hibbert was pretty sweet...


Also, I found this card in a bargin bin, and am thinking I might be sending it to a random person I trade with as a joke, because frankly... this card is the dumbest card I've ever seen. Please stop attaching wax packs to a suit coat rip master, it makes me think you have a social/mental disorder. And signing a card as Rip Masters doesn't make it a certified auto! Your name is not Rip, it's Alan.

No comments:

Post a Comment